What personal information do we collect about you?
The Saving Grace may collect the following information about you through your use of our services, your use of our website and your interactions with us:
- your account details such as your name, email address, postal address, your photograph and your professional details;
- information relating to your use of the website (including, for instance, the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet) and the content you access;
- when you pay for our services, we collect information about the transaction (this includes your payment information, such as your credit or debit card number, as well as billing, shipping and contact details);
- information about you as a business contact; and
- emails and other communications between you and us, including their content.
If you interact with us through social media services, we may be able to access certain information about such interaction, such as whether you have interacted with us through multiple social networks. Please note that we are not responsible for the manner in which social media service providers handle your personal information that they may collect from you.
We sometimes collect information from third-party data providers or publicly available sources for credit rating, background checking and similar purposes, and to protect our business and comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Our website may contain links to websites of third parties who are not affiliated to Saving Grace. If you access such third party websites by clicking on such links, we are not responsible for the way in which such third parties handle your personal information that they collect.
How do we use your personal information?
Saving Grace may use the personal information that we collect about you in order to operate, promote, develop and manage our business, including for instance:
- for internal research purposes;
- to identify services or products of interest to you;
- to verify your identity;
- for promoting and marketing Saving Grace products and services to you;
- to help improve our website; and
- for billing/payment payments.
We may also use the personal information that we collect about you to protect our business from fraud and other crimes, to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, and for any other use that you authorise.
Saving Grace may use or disclose your personal information to:
- service providers who host our website or other IT systems or otherwise hold or process your information on our behalf, under appropriate conditions of confidentiality and security;
- to service providers outside the EEA but only if permitted to do so under applicable laws;
- the relevant legal or regulatory authorities if required by law;
- defend or enforce any legal claims; and/or
- the applicable intellectual property right holders.
Retention and deletion of your personal information
We will delete your personal information when we no longer need such personal information, for instance, where:
- it is no longer necessary for us to retain your personal information to fulfil the purposes for which we had collected it;
- we believe that the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate; or
- in certain cases where you have informed us that you no longer consent to our use of your personal information.
Sometimes, however, there are legal or regulatory requirements which may require us to retain your personal information for a specified period, and in such cases we will retain your personal information for such specified period.
You have the following rights in relation to the personal information that we hold about you:
- a right of access to the personal information that we hold about you, and to some related information;
- a right to require any inaccurate personal information to be corrected or deleted;
- a right to object to the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes at any time;
- the right to object to our handling of some or all of your personal information in some circumstances and a right to require us to delete your personal information in certain circumstances;
- in certain circumstances, the right to obtain from us your personal information that we hold; and
- where our use of your personal information is based on your consent to such use, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com
You can access, edit and correct your personal information that we hold about you as a member at any time by visiting your profile on the site or by contacting us.
If you have questions or concerns about Saving Grace’s privacy practices, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.