Saving Grace essentially works in two-fold:
Saving Grace Music
A creative imprint & talent development hub producing working with aspiring, developing and established artists a-like, releasing, marketing, promoting & distributing creative works in the fields of music, video, art & fashion . Releasing in both digital and physical formats from both established artists as well as mentored young adults referred from the Saving Grace Collective of outside of the Saving Grace organisation.
The Saving Grace Collective
A social enterprise / non-profit organisation working with people from a variety of backgrounds and circumstances locally , regionally & nationally. (including young people & adults at risk of financial, social, cultural, sexual orientation, gender based exclusion).
The Saving Grace Collective provides access to music, film and multimedia projects as a tool to engage young people in both formal and informal settings. We aim to develop and enrich young people’s & developing artists technical skills, experiences, aspirations, achievements, self-esteem, social skills and confidence.
“Amazing artist support and such a large range of talented people!”Zoey Brook Jackson (Singer / songwriter)
“ Fantastic project with lots of arms ”Samh (Recording artist)
The Collective works with local young people from a variety of backgrounds including:
- Children of primary school age (in conjunction with educational professionals) on structured projects aimed at increasing children’s’ knowledge, awareness and appreciation of music.
- Young people under 16 who have been excluded or who are at risk of exclusion from education.
- Young people aged 16-18 who face elevated risk of educational/social exclusion.
- Young people who may be struggling in a mainstream learning environment. We aim to help them stay focused and engaged by getting practical industry experience in various media related pursuits (including design, photography, videography, performing arts and music production).
- Students participating in enrichment courses (via school, college or university) .
- Young adults aged 18 -25 seeking opportunities and experiences within the creative field.
- Young adults aged 18-25 that fall under the NEET classification that are interested in pursuing a professional career in music (or the related fields).
“ This is awesome!!”Anna T (O2thinkbig)
The aims of our projects are to:
- Develop higher self-efficacy of those individuals taking part (i.e. self-esteem, skills, engagement and confidence).
- Create new pathways into internships, volunteer work, further/ higher education and employment for ‘challenging’ youth.
- Provide opportunities for exceptional students to join the roster of the Saving Grace label and start a musical career.
- Improve the standards of music & creative arts delivery for children and young people.
- Improve the creative, expressive and musical skills of children and young people.
- Solidify effective learning practices & etiquette with the host and partner organisations
…they opened doors in the project I didn’t know were holding me back and provided a service that was superb!Benaiah Matheson
Advice on music creation, performance & opportunities in local & nationally.
Workshops to engage young people in music creation & self promotion.
One-to-one music mentorship for aspiring & developing artists.
Music & Video production expertise and advice & support for artists.
In House production services: Press Release & Copy, Graphic Design, Video Production etc
A platform to represent the artist in an official capacity, marketing, promotion, distribution & booking agent services.
Connections into the larger music industry in performance & the technical aspect of the music industry.