Are you interested in Breakdance? Well heres an opportunity for you. Every saturday from 1pm to 2pm C.B.Y breaking school will be running sessions, down Global Diversity Positive Action, in Huddersfield for further information take a look at the information below:
Age & Cost
10yrs to 16yrs
All 4 Dates £20 or £5.50 per Session
FaceBook Event Page
One of the main aims of these taster sessions is to see If there’s scope for a Breaking School for the youth of Huddersfield & surrounding areas.
Along that this can be great for anyone wanting to get fit & healthy, learn some new skills , meet new friends , build on their confidence & self-esteem.
The age to begin with is from 10yrs to 16yrs. If your interested for your child or teenager that doesn’t fit in that age bracket please state your interest along with the age of your child.
• To Build a youth breakin crew to represent C.B.Y Squared at future dance events , National & International
• Promoting Health & mental Wellbeing
• For students to learn a foundation of Bboying/Bgirling ( Breaking ) from the music to the moves. From the view of C.B.Y Squared ( Curtis & Candy )
• Touching base on the other elements like Graffiti,Deejay,Mic & knowledge of self.
• To incorporate Tricking as another dynamic & discipline. Tricking is a training discipline that combines kicks with flips and twists from gymnastics as well as many dance moves and styles from breakdancing. It aims to achieve an aesthetic display of different combinations of “tricks”.
• Nutrition advice ie what is protein? What foods give me the most energy?
• Knowledge on Fitness – Home workouts No weights needed. Calisthenics based workouts.