Frequently Asked Questions
Previous Highest Frequency artists:
What is the HF development Initiative?
The HF Development Initiative is a 6-month artist & events management project aimed at supporting aspiring artists from Kirklees by providing opportunities to help develop their skills, knowledge, and music industry career.
This program focuses on artists & individuals passionate about either DJing and producing or running events with these genres.
Who is it for?
Successful applicants to the HF Development Initiative will have demonstrated:
- A desire to learn and undertake professional industry practices.
- A desire to produce and release music to the general public.
- A desire to work in, promote or manage club events.
- A desire to undertake a career in the music industry.
What’s in it for me?
- Industry education & guidance in order to maximise your song & future career.
- Dedicated Studio time in a professional studio with a dedicated engineer to work on your song.
- An opportunity to perform your song to a live audience along with other globally known artists DJs & artists at the HF Showcase.
- Further live opportunities post-completion of the project.
- An opportunity to sign & release via Saving Grace Music to a global audience.
- Release alongside established names within the music industry.
- Global marketing & promotional support for your finished song.
How many people will be supported by this?
From the applicant we will select 18 artists in which we will provide:
- Tutorials and career guidance sessions in order to prepare you for the release of your music professionally.
- Approximately 4 artists with a fee for their performance at the HF Showcase.
- The opportunity to perform live or via our online platforms.
This year’s application period runs from the 3rd of January to the 7th of February.